Sunday, November 30, 2014

Simon Says...Anything Goes...


Hi,

A later post from me today (I did a lot of sleeping today..)

I wanted to enter the Simon Says..Wednesday Challenge this week - its Anything Goes and the design team used Lawn Fawn products.

I am a big fan of Lawn Fawn products and decided to pull out one of my fave sets - Yeti, Set, Go!

I bought it to make an Anniversary card for Hubby, so it hasn't had a great deal of use.

I cut a white cardstock circle and stamped a Hero Arts splotches stamp (new BF purchase) and heat embossed it in white for the snow (enlarge the photo for a better view).

Then I stamped the trees from the stamp set above my snow. I stamped the Yeti and coloured him, then I fussy cut him out and mounted him on foam pads.

The sentiment is also from the set.

The background paper is from a set I won earlier in the year by Hazel&Ruby.

Fun and easy make for the weekend - now I have to find a recipient, Hubby might start questioning me if all of his cards contain the Yeti...

Cx


3 comments:

  1. Awww this is so sweet Claire! it's an adorable image and I love the gorgeous paper! :-)
    Hope you had a lovely weekend!
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun card Claire, love the cute image! Hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO FUN! Very cute card! Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx