Wednesday, November 12, 2014

WOYWW #284....Back To Reality...


Hey,

I've missed a couple of WOYWW's recently - it's been so busy! But I am happy to be back and joining the fun.

Feel like I am rambling? Pop over to Stamping Ground and join our leader Julia and the gang for some desk nosying...

I went back to work this week, after 10 days of sheer bliss in Mexico with Hubby. I am still all relaxed and happy, so work feels pretty easy right now.

Here are a few photos -

Mexico 2014 - Our terrace, Hubby and I, My Iguana Friend and Me!
Now on to my desk...yes, your eyes do not deceive you..brand shiny new distress paints on my desk..I took a little trip to Michael's last night and the paints were on sale $1.99. The consumer junkie in me loves this time of year in America! I also bought the mini glitter alphabet stickers - love these mini stickers. My glasses - unusually the pair that belong on my desk. There is also a stack of cards to be posted - there were a couple of new babies born whilst we were away and I also wanted to send thank you cards to my MIL and SIL for all the booty they brought us.

Here is one of the thank you cards -

Thank You Card
I CASEd a great card I saw on Pinterest. I used Gelatos and an aquabrush, the stamp was in our Anniversary card from JT - isn't that sweet! The sentiment stamp is by Hero Arts.

Happy WOYWW everyone.

Cx



12 comments:

  1. glad you had a good holiday, some winter sun seems a good idea! Good bargain hunting, too! Helen 3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I have shiny new distress paints in my photo too, got them last week - great fun aren't they?
    Love your bee card, it's so sweet. I have such a soft spot for bees :) xx
    Georgie C (46)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Claire - how exotic that sounds, a holiday in Mexico - lucky lady! Glad you had a good time. That card is sweet. Happy WOYWW, Chris # 7

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute bee card! Your vacation sounds like great fun. Happy WOYWW!
    Carol N #59

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a great holiday. Love the bee card.
    Have a great week and happy crafting, Angela x 39

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card. Like the look of the glittery alphas too :)
    Happy Wednesday
    Laura
    47

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Claire, Mexico looks AMAZING! What a big terrace, and is that a hot tub?

    Your CAS card is really cute. I can't resist stash sales either, but I think you get more of them over there, and I don't have many retailers within easy travelling distance so I rely on the online retailers sales - which clearly doesn't stop me getting too much stash!

    Happy WOYWW.

    Cazzy 69

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely thank you cards and so glad you enjoyed your trip to some warm weather... gosh I miss Michaels so much... Annette #31

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice to read that you had a good holiday and a lovely card you have made. Have fun with your new crafting goodies Tracey @ 20

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for sharing the photos of your holiday. I've never been to Mexico but it looks inviting.
    What a lovely thank you card! I love that little bee....
    Thanks for letting me look over your shoulder,
    Have a good week,
    Sorry I'm late but I take my time going through them all. (I enjoy reading all the blogs and look at the photos)
    Lisca#36

    ReplyDelete
  11. HI Claire, sorry I've not commented before - been a bit poorly this past week, hope to be back blogging in next few days! Gorgeous card and love all the goodies on your desk, hugs Carole ZX

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your trip looks like it was sheer bliss, Claire! I'm delighted for you both! Thank you for sharing the photos and your watercolored bee card! It's fantastic!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx