Monday, March 30, 2020

Alcohol Ink Lift...


Hey,

Happy Monday!

I hope you had a good weekend.

I have spent most of the time either cleaning my closet or playing with digital scrapbooking - new to me, but lots of fun and I am enjoying cherry-picking which photos I want to scrap. I am not into doing entire years - I just don't have the patience for that!

A while ago I was trying out the alcohol lift technique. My results were not too bad. The actual alcohol ink panel didn't come out so well as you can see, but the lift result was lovely and I made the pretty thank you card that you can see in the photo.

If you fancy giving this a go, I suggest watching this video - Jennifer McGuire does a much better job of explaining this than I ever could.

I am going to keep practicing and see if I can improve the results on the ink panel.

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx