Wednesday, March 25, 2020

CASology: Tea-Rex...


Hey,

I'm on a challenge roll this week, lots of time on my hands that I am putting to good use!

I haven't played along with a CASology challenge in a while, the current cue card made me smile and immediately think of the awesome Newton's Nook 'Tea-Rex' stamp set.


I CASEd one of the samples that Newtons Nook posted, by Tatiana, because I loved the layout, but I varied it by not adding a few of the elements, so it was more in keeping with the CAS nature of the challenge.

I stamped, coloured and die-cut the Tea-Rex. Then I stamped a row of the cute mugs from the Pink Fresh Studio 'Itty Bitty Elements' set (no longer for sale on the PFS site).

I added the sentiment, popped up Mr Rex and voila! Finished card. So wonderfully easy and very CAS.

Cx

2 comments:

  1. This is awesome and hilarious, Claire! I am always amused by tiny t-rex hands (paws?) but really, they're perfect for holding a teacup! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. Nice work. Thanks for playing along with us on the CASology Challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx