Monday, March 23, 2020

Fab Friday: Happy Easter!


Hey,

Happy Monday!

Hope you managed to stay sane, whilst on lockdown this weekend.

I was ridiculously prolific at my craft desk..

Including my card for the Fab Friday challenge.


I love a sketch and I was so happy at how my card came out, I made another one!


I stamped the Concord & 9th 'Confetti Turnabout' stamp, I am totally obsessed with their turnabout stamps (now that I understand how to use them!

I then die-cut it out using a square stitched die and I used a slightly bigger size to cut out the other square. I cut a coordinating panel using a stitched rectangle die and layered up my squares, adding a bit of gold glitter washi tape and a small sentiment banner, that I stamped onto.

The bunny sticker is hilarious and from a set from Hema that I believe JT gave me at least 2 years ago. It was so nice to use them and make these quirky cards.

Hubby thinks the bunnies look guilty about something! What do you think?

Cx

3 comments:

  1. Those are some zany bunnies, lol, what a fun color scheme for some super cheery cards! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! Love the sweet bunnies, great spring colors. Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pair of cards! I like the same look with different colors and those faces make me think they got caught doing something they shouldn't have been doing! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx