Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Retro Rubber Challenge #130 Sketch time..


Hey,

Welcome to another awesome Retro Rubber challenge.

We have a sketch for you this time


You know how much I love a sketch!

I made a card that I really wasn't a fan of, so I decided to start again and I love the end result!

I rotated the sketch, meaning the sentiment is on the bottom and the 3 boxes are above it. I dug out two older sets that made me smile - Gerda Steiner Designs 'Llama Tell You' - for the sentiment and I have had it since 2016 and the 3 little Monsters are by Sweet Stamp Shop, from their 'Eye See You' set, that I have had since 2017 (which is now retired).

I stamped the sentiment and then carefully lined up the Monsters and stamped them above it. I had to add the little 'hi' from the Sweet Stamp Shop set, it just worked so well!

I coloured the Monsters with Copics and Sakura starburst gel pens.

It's so kooky and CAS, love it.

Now it's your turn to show us your interpretation of the sketch and pop over to Retro Rubber and get inspired by the things the DT have made.

Challenge ends March 20th.

Don't forget to tell us the age of your stamp, that is part of the fun of our challenge and please only enter 10 challenges including Retro Rubber.

Cx

2 comments:

  1. This is DARLING!! I love how you rotated this to fit those little images!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love these little monsters, so cute!! The sentiment is hilarious, I'm going to check it out, but I'm afraid I might succumb to the temptation and get it.
    Awesome card, teammate.
    XO

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx