Saturday, March 28, 2020

FMS: Birthday Bear..


Hey,

Happy Saturday!

Continuing with the challenge theme I've got going for this week.

I tell you after all this wfh / isolation is done, my apartment is going to be knee-deep in cards!

Anyway!

I am playing along with the Freshly Made Sketches Sketch today.

I already had the Bear coloured and ready to go, as he was coloured as part of the #dailymarker30day colouring challenge. He is from one of my all-time fave sets by MFT 'Beary Special Birthday'.

I started by die-cutting the background pink spotty panel and then I dit-cut coordinating circles in plain and floral and layered them up, I hung them slightly off the edge of the spotty panel and trimmed off the excess.

The sentiment banner is by Taylored Expressions and is one of their genius simple strips stamps / die combo - if you don't have this, you need to check it out.

I popped the sentiment and bear up using foam tape.

I love the cute card I ended up with, making a nice addition to my birthday card stash.

Today I am going to attempt to clean my closet (UGH) and then as a reward I can play with Alcohol inks!

Cx



3 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet little card! I love all of that pink! The floral circle is just gorgeous and I love your cute little bear! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layers of pink! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet as can be! Love that little bear! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx