Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Alcohol Ink Congrats...


Hey,

Sometimes you just need a giant sentiment!!

I have wanted large alpha dies for as long as I could remember.

I finally got this amazing set of dies from Amazon, thanks to my in-laws and their birthday gift last year.

I wanted to make a card for an arty friend, so I took some ready to go alcohol ink coloured yupo sheets and die-cut 'Congrats' using the giant dies.

The letters are so large I had to create a bespoke card blank, because nothing I had was long enough.

I love how it came out, the different colours in each letter, play off of each other and every time you look at it you see different colours.

Simple to do, but so effective.

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx