Monday, March 23, 2020

CAS(E) This Sketch: Age is Just a Number..


Hey,

I decided that I had to do a second post today, because the minute I saw the sketch for CAS(E) This Sketch, I knew I had to play along!


I used the long edge of the card for my version of the sketch, so my card would be landscape, as the stamp I wanted to use is rather long.

The number stamp us by Hero Arts w/Studio Calico from their 'Please Note' set and I only bought it because I had to have this number stamp, however the rest of it has been used!

I coloured my stamp using Copic markers in rainbow order - it's SO pretty, I don't know how I'm going to part with it..

I added a sentiment from the Concord & 9th 'Happy Day' set. To match the sketch, I stamped another '3' on some yellow cardstock and fussy cut it and popped it up. However, you can't really tell I did that in my main photo (sigh) so here is a close-up for you.


I also added a few enamel dots in coordinating colours as a final touch.

I love this super quick and easy make, I love sketches, so inspirational.

Cx

1 comment:

  1. Such a wonderful take on the sketch and I love the popped up "3". Thanks for joining us at CTS and congrats on being an Honorable Mention!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx