Monday, March 9, 2020

Fairytales..


Hey,

Happy Monday!

Hope you had a good weekend?

Hubby and I had a fun staycation here in NYC and a really nice relaxing weekend hanging out together.

Today I am sharing a card I made a couple of weeks ago for a colleague.

I loved the 'Midnight Shoe' stamp by Crafter's Companion the minute I saw it when I was in London last.

I love the fact that it's making me question Cinderella's story now LOL - I mean was she just tipsy and lost her shoe?!

Anyway, I stamped it onto white card and die-cut it using a Spellbinders nesting fancy shape die. I wanted to use one of these random neutral card-blanks that I have, so I coloured the shoe to match and added gold metallic pen dots to it for some shimmer.

Very happy with the end result and my colleague loved it too.

Cx

1 comment:

  1. LOL! What a brilliant sentiment! Nice coloring on the shoe - I actually thought you paper pieced it.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx