Sunday, March 22, 2020

The Paper Players: Monster Birthday..


Hey,

Hope you are all safe and well.

Being at home permanently means much more quality time at my craft desk.

This can actually be a bit overwhelming, so I have been turning to challenges.

First up for me this week is The Paper Players.


It's a sketch challenge and I LOVE sketches, so versatile AND it's by Claire Broadwater - I love her work and her general happy spirit, she's totes a craft crush.

I decided to rotate the sketch, I felt it worked better for me and what I had in mind.

I love Monster stamps and I am a huge fan of the ones by Your Next Stamp, so I used their 'Silly Birthday Monsters' set here.

I stamped, coloured and die-cut the cake monster and used one of the fun sentiments from the set.

I went with a mix of patterned papers for my layers and I love the bright funky look that it achieved.

Now I'm off to find a few more challenges I want to play with this week.

Have a great Sunday (inside!).

Cx



3 comments:

  1. Claire, this is so FUN! I love that little monster and his cake. The sentiment and background papers are just perfect. SMILE! SO happy you joined my sketch challenge at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for cake! A fun and cute card.Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card - it made me smile. The little monster is just too adorable :-) So glad you joined us at the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx