Saturday, June 9, 2018

Catch The Bug GDT: Theme Make a Splash...


Hey,

Happy Saturday to you!

My Momma is here and we are heading to Philly tomorrow, but today we will be lunching and loafing around in NYC.

I'm still with the Catch The Bug team for their Saturday challenge. 


This week we have a great theme - Make a Splash

I am a huge fan of all the Poppi stamps, so it was a no-brainer for me to use a Poppi stamp for this challenge. I chose 'Water Toy'.

I coloured the image, using Promarkers and then die-cut it using a stitched square die by Lawn Fawn. The background paper is also by Lawn Fawn. I added a glittery silver strip for a bit of interest.

The sentiment is from an old set by Simon Says Stamp 'Flip Flop Season' and it totally reflects my hopes for less rain and more sun!

Hope you will be playing along too. Can't wait to see which image you choose to use.

Upload your makes at the Catch The Bug blog and check out the rest of the DT makes.

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx