Thursday, June 14, 2018

Llama tell you...


Hey,

I made today's cards a couple of weekend's ago when Hubby was away.

When Hubby is away I get to stay up late and craft - which is my fave time to craft. I can't do this when he is here, as my craft room is half of our bedroom...yeah who thought that was a good plan! That is sadly what happens when you live in a tiny 1 bed New York apartment.

I found a pack of x6 frames in Michaels for 50 cents and I thought I'd make a couple of random cards with them.

I used my Gerda Steiner 'Llama tell you' set for both cards and the same scalloped die for the background.

The first card was cracking me up as I made it, because of the expressions on the Llama's faces. It totally reminded me of Lemon and I when we take photos, one of us always has the 'what are you doing' expression.

Here's the second card, same format, but I found a random die-cut frame and thought it would be fun to use it here.


I love it when I can have a play at my desk and just make random cards for no reason. AND look how much patterned paper I used..not that my stash seems to be going down at all!

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx