Saturday, June 16, 2018

Catch The Bug GDT: Bugaboo Bingo...


Hey,

Happy Saturday to you!

I had a great week off with my Ma, back to reality sadly on Monday.

I'm still with the Catch The Bug team for their Saturday challenge. 

This week we have bingo for you..I love a bingo challenge.


I chose to use the last vertical row - Button / Bugaboo Image / Sentiment.

I love the new Beach Duck image - not available until the 22nd of June, so this is a sneak peek for you :)

As usual, I coloured the image, using Promarkers and I used a spectrum noir sparkle pen for the darker blue stripes, so IRL you can see some shimmer.

I used a scrap of yellow paper that I thought co-ordinated well here and for some extra sparkle I added a glittery blue strip.

The button is from my VAST button collection..

Hope you will be playing along too. Can't wait to see which row you decide to use.

Upload your makes at the Catch The Bug blog and check out the rest of the DT makes.

Cx

1 comment:

  1. Dude I just saw this challenge organically, come to your blog and you've beaten me to it :) Love your card, that use of a button as a sun is really sweet and then you have the most hilarious sentiment to top it off. Awesome. x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx