Wednesday, June 27, 2018

More piggies...


Hey,

So I am feeling a bit jaded today :)..one too many Planet Claire's last night..yes I was drinking something that has the same name as me..

On Saturday I got a big batch of booty from Ellen Hutson and MFT..

The Lovely Piggies set by Mama Elephant was in there and I stamped and coloured four of the Piggies, one I used for a challenge entry.

I made x3 mini cards with the other three Piggies.

I followed a little formula.. die-cut the Piggies using stitched squares or circles, use the new MFT chevron paper I bought as a background and add a simple sentiment.

I love how they came out, I might have to make a fourth one, so they are a set that I can give to someone.

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx