Wednesday, June 20, 2018

CAS on Friday...Thank You...


Hey,

I recently found the CAS on Friday challenge and my first entry made top 3 :)

The current challenge is a Tic-Tac-Toe and you know I love these...


I chose the first vertical row - Thank you / Circle / Pink.

I used a new fancy circle die - my Momma basically brought all the freebies from my craft magazine subscription with her and this was one of those.

I die-cut it in a plain pink cardstock. I die-cut the Thank You (by Spellbinders) using a scrap that came from the first ever 12x12 pad that JT owned, her sister bought it for her and she gave me a piece of this beautiful pink paper and this was the last piece of it (sob).

I added 2 tiny gems for a bit more interest.

I'm super happy with my super CAS card. Also there is not a single bit of stamping!! 

Cx



No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx