Monday, June 25, 2018

The Paper Players: New Piggies...


Hey,

Happy Monday!

I love the sketch over at The Paper Players this week -


I decided to break out one of the new sets that arrived this weekend 'Lovely Piggies' by Mama Elephant.

I stamped my Piggy onto watercolour paper and coloured her using Distress Ink. Then I die-cut her out using a scalloped circle die from The Works.

My background paper is actually from a pack of 'wedding invite insert' paper that I got on sale last December from Paper Source..It's sooo shimmery IRL.

The grey chevron paper is new from MFT and the flowery piece is an ancient scrap from a pad by Amy Tangerine.

To finish off my card I added a die-cut thanks and stamped the rest of the sentiment all from a Hero Arts set that Cheiron gave me.

I love the end result.. I think these Piggies are a great addition to my stash, good job I stamped and coloured them all at the same time ;)

Cx

3 comments:

  1. I think Piggy is lovely. I also like the paper's choice. It's a nice card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little piggy is so cute Claire and I love the bright floral panel against the grey - it really stands out. Thanks for joining us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, look at that adorable little piggy! Love all the mix of patterns and that pretty scalloped circle die! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx