Monday, June 18, 2018

Stencil Backgrounds..


Hi,

Happy Monday to you!

I had a fun week off with Ma, back to work now, she is still here, but amusing herself in NYC and we are spending evenings together.

Today's cards are ones I made using one of the numerous backgrounds I created when I was having a mojo funk a few weeks ago. I showed you a card before using one of the backgrounds and there are more to come!!

The stencil I used for the first two cards is by Dina Wakely and I love it, it's so interesting. It's quite large, so I cut it in two to make the two cards you see here.

The main card uses stamps by Waffle Flower and Clearly Besotted.

The card below uses stamps by MFT... I don't love the colour of my bear, the brown feels wrong!


This card uses a stencil by Hero Arts, same MFT stamp set as above. I love the way the stripes are faded out in different places.


Restoring your mojo by playing with one thing is a great trick and it really worked for me. Now I have a lot of ready to go backgrounds and that's always a good thing.

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx