Saturday, June 30, 2018

Sketch Saturday #520 Oddball Art...Stars


Hey,

Happy Saturday to you and welcome to the latest sketch for the Sketch Saturday challenge.

Our sponsor this week is Oddball Art and they are offering a prize of 3 digis.

This week you can choose any sketch from 215 - 519, I chose #296, I thought it would rotate really well.
I really like the Oddball Art dollar images, they are super versatile and I fell in love with Hand Drawn Stars, I could visualise my card the minute I saw the stamp.

As you can see I rotated the sketch, so that the stamp would work better. I really like when I get to bleed off the edge of the white panel..

I coloured my image with Promarkers and added Nuvo drops here and there for some sparkle. The little flag is die-cut from an ancient scrap of glittery paper!

The sentiment was one of my first ever Lawn Fawn sets and it still gets a lot of use.

I can't wait to see what you do with the sketch, but first check out what the rest of the DT have made over at Sketch Saturday.

Challenge ends 6 July 7pm GMT / 2pm EST



Cx

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you made a simple sketch look amazeballs here. I never would have thought of that image for that space and it's spot on. Love the sparkling tag. x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx