Monday, June 11, 2018

Chalkboard Birthday...



Hey,

Happy Monday to you.

Momma and I are in Philly right now for a few days, tonight we are having dinner with JTs parents, tomorrow Ma is going to visit a friend and I am having lunch with a friend. Fun times.

Whilst Hubby was away in London I got to indulge in some late night craft adventures..which resulted in me finding a box of backgrounds that I had made and die-cut?! I seriously have no recollection of this, but yay!

So I made x2 cards using a couple of the backgrounds I found..I also found the chalkboard tags that you can see on the cards - there were at least 10 of them in the box and they have different patterns on.

I used a scripty stamp (Avery Elle 'Brushed') and white pigment ink to get that chalkboard effect - I'm super pleased with how the sentiment came out.

The two backgrounds I used were both made using Tim Holtz stencils and distress stains.

Here's the other card -


Won't it fun when I have a big enough craft room to keep everything sensibly organised (sigh).

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx