Sunday, June 3, 2018

MAWTT: Adding Red...


Hey,

I really liked JT's choice of theme over at MAWTT this time and so I thought I'd play along.

Also her card is AMAZING!!

Her theme is black, white + another colour.

I went with red for my other colour.

I kept this card pretty simple and used a new to me (second-hand from Cheiron) Waffle Flower 'Circle Flower' set.

I stamped the stems and flowers and messily coloured the flowers, using Zigs and a paintbrush. I added a few red dots here and there for an added bit of colour and the sentiment is from the same set.

Super simple, but the red makes it all pop and works really well with the set.

Cx


3 comments:

  1. Yes - great take on the color theme! You get it - I love the simplicity and artistic impact of the colouring. Your 'messy' colouring is like everyone else's 'trying really hard' colouring! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks super claire9, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Claire,
    what a very lovely card and such a lovely design.
    Beautifully created may I add.
    Thank you for joining us at the MAWTT Challenge.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx