Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Coffee and Books...


Hey,

All my posts this week are scheduled as I am on vacay with my Momma.

I made today's card a few weeks ago to accompany a gift that I was sending to someone.

Love this stamp by Unity Stamp Co..it was a really delight to watercolour. The sentiment is by The Ink Road and was from their April stamp club.

I used a MFT wonky stitched rectangle die to die-cut the panel and mounted it onto a co-ordinating card blank.

I like smaller sized card blanks and I often buy them on sale and they sometimes have text / images on. These ones have thank you on them, I loved the stripes.

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx