Thursday, June 7, 2018

Color Throwdown: Monster Birthday Hugs..



Hey,

Today my Momma arrives for 2 weeks and I have next week off - whoop!

I saw the colours over at Color Throwdown this week and had to play along..


So many possibilities with this combo.

Of course I had to use a Monster ;)

I cut a black card black and adhered my coverplate die-cut to it (MFT Peek a boo dots).

I embossed part of a pale blue piece of card and added that to my card to anchor my Monster and the sentiment.

The Monster is from the Bo Bunny 'Monsters' set and was a gift from my friend Jen. I coloured him with promarkers and fussy cut him.

I added the sentiment using my label maker and a MFT die..

I love how it came out and the pale blue really pops against the black and white.. I think I'm going to make a whole bunch of stuff with this combo.

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx