Friday, September 28, 2018

This is 45...


Hey,

So as you have probably realised I am so vain that I write birthday posts about myself. LOL.

I'm keeping this one brief, as I already wrote war and peace on getting fit earlier this year!

I am however sticking to the same theme as last year's post..

Essentially be grateful, be happy, be strong, be healthy.

Today as I turn 45, I am super grateful that I am heading into the last 5 years of my 40s in the best shape of my life - mentally and physically.

I have this ridiculously amazing Husband, a super supportive family and a posse of friends that essentially carry me through life.

There really isn't much more to say, I'm very lucky to have the life I have and I am super grateful for that and for all the people around me.

45 felt a bit daunting a few weeks ago, but now I'm all 'bring it on'..because age is just a number, how you feel and how you act (in my case like a 5 year old) are all that matters.

The main photo is a series of fun photos taken to celebrate my 45th birthday, here's another one.
I'm a little bit in love with how these photos came out!

As per the last 5 years in NYC, I will be heading to Vamos! to drink my body weight in Margarita's - everyone is welcome to join me..just don't try and match me drink for drink...

Have a great weekend.

Cx



2 comments:

  1. Have a great one Claire, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Claire!!! Great job for taking care of yourself. Enjoy the last few minutes of your day....it's 11:45pm here in Wisconsin, hehe and look forward to more good years. I just turned 50 this year and I think we just have to make each year count since some people just don't get enough days. Sending hugs from afar.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx