Monday, September 24, 2018

CAS(E) this Sketch: Oceans of Fun...


Hey,

Happy Monday to you...

I am obviously super excitable this week, as it is my birthday on Friday and I LOVE birthdays, especially ones that fall on a Friday. I'm going to be 45 and to be honest I'm a bit in shock, where did the last like 20 years go?!

Anyway, last Friday night I had a little playdate with myself as I wanted to play with some of the NBUS I have recently acquired.

I am a big fan of CAS(E) This Sketch and this week's sketch is to die for..


So much possibility.

I decided to create blended masked stripes. I used Distress Oxides (from top to bottom - Tumbled Glass, Broken China and Faded Jeans). I love to mask off stripes, they are so easy and you get such a great look.

I chose the blue tones, because I wanted to use my new Jillibean Soup/Hampton Arts 'Whale Done' set. I have been wanting this set for ages and I finally saw it on sale at my fave Etsy shop. I LOVE the Jellyfish so pretty..can't wait to heat emboss him.

I stamped him over the stripes and added a sentiment from the set.

I think this is going to get used as a birthday card and I might even crank out a few more!!

Cx


No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx