Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Make a wish upon a Starfish...


Hey,

Last week it was my friend Kimberly's birthday and she LOVES Mermaids..

So I thought it was a perfect excuse to finally play with the Simon Says Stamp cardkit that has been languishing on my desk..

I stamped one of the Mermaid stamps in Versamark and added white embossing powder, so that I could blend over it to create a cool resist.

I used a new MFT waves stencil that I bought on sale to create the fun wavy shapes that you can see and I used four different colours of Distress Oxide to blend with.

Before I stamped the sentiment I spritzed the background with gold shimmer spray and IRL it was SUPER shimmery.

The sentiment came with the stamp set.

Love, love, love how this came out and I hope Kimberly did too.

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx