Sunday, September 23, 2018

I doubt Vodka is the answer..



Hey,

Today Hubby and I will be heading home from Philly (in time for the first NFL game of the day) after a brief visit to celebrate our friend's 40th birthday.

Geck and Hubby went to school together and he and his wife moved to just outside of Philly shortly after we arrived in NYC. It is nice to have familiar faces not too far away.

I wanted to make him a cheeky card and went searching for inspiration. I stumbled across the Vodka quote and thought it was perfect.

I re-created the quote and printed it out. As it's about booze, I thought that some of the glasses from the Waffle Flower 'Currently Drinking' set would make a great backdrop for the big sparkly 40.

The 40 was die-cut from glitter vinyl, I bought a pack of 20 6x6 sheets on Prime Day earlier in the year and I am now wishing I bought more..

I love how the card turned out, a bit cheeky and fun and I really like the monochrome feel, which was a happy accident.

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx