Sunday, September 30, 2018

CTD: Oh Hello Awesome Friend....


Hey,

Happy Sunday to you..

I had a great birthday party on Friday night..I am still recovering a bit to be honest ;)

Yesterday I spent some QT at my desk, as I am leaving for London on Friday I wanted to make the time count, even with a hangover.

I love this week's colours over at Color Throwdown -


I bought the Fashion Forward stamps by Dina Wakely whilst I was in Tampa earlier this month and I had this idea that meant I got to play with them.

I stamped one of the ladies from the set and then stamped over it, using a stamp from the Avery Elle 'Texture Tiles' set in teal ink.

I thought that it would be cool to add the other two colours in the sentiment. The awesome die is by Neat & Tangled and I always forget I have it..  The green part was a piece of scrap paper and the glittery silvery grey awesome was cut from glitter vinyl.

I decided to add a few more stamped parts to the sentiment and they are by Studio Katia.

I am really pleased with the end result, it's going to make a great birthday card.

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx