Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Christmas Card 2018: Fa La La La Llama..


Hey,

Llama's are everywhere right now.

I loved the 2017 Fa La La La Llama by Neat and Tangled and Cheiron managed to get hold of it for me.

These cards are a bit fussier than my normal Christmas cards. When you have a list of approx. 120 people..bulk easy make is best.

But these were the first ones I made and so I stamped and coloured the Llama's and the presents, which was a lot of fun.

I die-cut them all out and added them to my stamped and stenciled backgrounds (Falling Flakes by Neat and Tangled and Spiral Dots by Dutchdoobadoo).

I stamped the sentiment in different positions, depending on the background.

Fun cards. Love it when a stamp I really wanted turns out to be awesome.

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx