Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Christmas Card 2018: Newton's Nook..Sandy Christmas..


Hey,

And so it begins..

I normally start making Christmas cards around 1st of August, but this year I was in London at that time, so started a bit later AND I have 20 cards left from last year.

I stamped a bunch of Christmas stuff to take on my vacation and I have been busy this week colouring them, as I sit by the pool.

I did make a few things before I left though and today's cards use a fave Christmas set by Newton's Nook 'Sun Soaked Christmas'. There are several of these Christmas in the sun type sets out there and I have a few of them, it makes me happy to think about Christmas not being cold - one day..

Making Christmas cards like these is SUPER easy with a stamp platform, I just set it up and stamp as many cards as I want. Simples.

I coloured these using Letraset BrushMarkers and then die-cut them using a MFT stitched rounded rectangle die.

The card blanks are smaller than usual and are from the Target 'dollar' bins - 20 cards for $3..

A really easy way to ease myself into Christmas card making this year.

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx