Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Getting it done...


Hey,

Recently in the US office we got a new boss - Sarah.

She is pretty damn awesome and Nicole and I love her.

It's her birthday this week and so along with the gift we bought her, we wanted to give her a personalised card.

In her work bio they wrote that 'Sarah gets shit done.' hahahahaha - so true and perfect for a card.

I printed the text, then chose the awesome Daisy Girl by Unity Stamp Co. and stamped that just above the text.

Coloured with promarkers, added a bit of glitter glue for some shimmer and die-cut the panel out. I chose a cheery yellow card blank, as it matched the flowers and Sarah's sunny disposition.

Hope she loves it as much as we do.

Cx

P.s do you like my new backdrop for my card photos?


2 comments:

  1. You got it right with Sarah...She gets stuff done: job, family, parents, outreach. But, then--I am her mother and proud of her commitment to people, not things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is pretty awesome and her commitment to people is unrivaled.

      Delete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx