Thursday, September 13, 2018

Fishy congrats...


Hey,

So before my vacay I heard that my Godson Ben (who was here in July) passed his exams with flying colours!

YAY!!

I wanted to make him a card but ran out of time before I left for Tampa. So I made this card when I got back last weekend.

As I always play along with The Daily Marker colouring challenges, I generally have fun things coloured and ready to convert into cards.

I had stamped all the fun ugly fishes from my all time fave Avery Elle set 'That Bites' onto watercolour paper and coloured them using distress inks and a paintbrush. The smaller fishes are by Simon Says Stamp.

I added sparkly alpha stickers (purchased in a RIDICULOUS craft haul in Tampa).

I love how weird it is, totally perfect for a card from me to Ben.

Here is a photo of Ben, Charity and I at the top of The Empire State Building (Charity works in the building and got us free passes..whoop).


Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx