Thursday, September 27, 2018

Christmas Card 2018: Masked Stars...


Hey,

Today I am sharing a simple Christmas Card make.

I made 15+ of these.. SO easy.

The sentiment is by Pink Petticoat (digital stamps and papers) so I printed out a bunch of them and then die-cut the white panel to size.

I keep the 'inserts' from new stamp sets for exactly this purpose, as they are generally quite heavyweight paper. I die-cut a medium sized star out of two of these inserts, threw away the star and used the aperture as my mask - one for the red, one for the blue.

Then I blended ink through the masks and spritzed them with a bit of gold shimmer spray.

The adorable glittery angels were a gift from my Godson's mother to say thank you for his trip. They are self adhesive, but annoyingly they come with one awkward glue dot, so I removed those and affixed them using my fave Aleene's white glue.

Super easy, super cute.

Cx

1 comment:

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx