Thursday, October 17, 2013

Moving Along With The Times...Jingle Bells!


Well not quite.. but the MAWTT challenge theme this week is Christmas Cuties..

The wonderful stamp on my card today is by Lawn Fawn and I bought it to make OWH cards - which have now been despatched (and I am working on VALENTINES!!)

I love this stamp, so easy to colour and the sentiment is really sweet.

I used Promarkers to colour the Owl, the background paper is by Michael's - I love spotty paper, the glittery die cut was made using a Spellbinders die and I finished off with a bit of bling!

Here is the OWH version - no glitter allowed no bling and the actual card is much smaller :)

OWH - Owl I want for Christmas is you
For those of you that don't know what OWH is, it is Operation Write Home..you make cards for US troops to send home to their loved ones..I used to do it when I lived in the UK, but I'm not allowed to now :( so I do it for the US troops instead..giving back is giving back right?

Hope you are going to join our little taste of Christmas this week and enter the challenge. Don't forget to have a nose at the fabulous team creations.

Good luck.

Cx

8 comments:

  1. Ah these are both fabby creations and such a worthy cause they are going to as well, Love all the glitter on the top one, Love Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant sentiment and super fun cards, lovely work! Jx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the diecut labels and the owls - especially the top one with the glitter card stock. Well jel' of that stamp man.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable cards Claire, I love that sweet owl image and your polka-dot paper! The second one will be perfect for OWH!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute cards Claire and I love the OWH idea, what a great cause!
    HUgs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable cards Claire - love the bling on the first one.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great super cute image Claire & great sentiment
    Hugs
    Carole xXx

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx