Thursday, October 3, 2013

Moving Along With The Times....Anything Goes!


Hello!

Welcome to my first post as a DT member of MAWTT..

Both teams have had a nice Summer break and are back with some new members - myself included :)

The theme this week over at Moving Along With The Times is - Anything Goes..

I decided that I would use my one of my fave KennyK stamps - Sexy Cupid to make a fun anniversary card for my friends (it has arrived and they love it, which makes it all worth while!)

I coloured her using Promarkers, the sentiment is one I printed and punched, the glittery strips were bought in Poundland before I left the UK and the backing paper is from an amazing stack of 150 sheets of 6x6 papers by DCWV that I got at Marshalls here in NYC for only $2!!

I miss Poundland!

Hope you pop over and join in the fun and see what the rest of the team has made, there are some lovely creations to look at this week.

Cx

15 comments:

  1. No wonder your friends loved their card, it's super cute. Lovely colours too. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to have you on the team Claire & with a super card too!
    Hugs
    Carole xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeus card♥. Love the colour combo♥.

    Hugs, Marita

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh this is gorgeous Susan! what a fab sassy lady she is - perfect for an Anniversary! I love the backing paper and you've coloured her beautifully!
    Great to have you on the MAWTT Team
    Hope you have a lovely day!
    Big hugs
    Sue B xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I love her too...I'm Claire btw :) LOL

      Delete
  5. Brilliant card Susan and so nice to have you on the team, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to the team and with such a fabulous first make Claire.
    Love the sparkly pink.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome to the team and with such a fabulous first make Claire.
    Love the sparkly pink.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Claire - welcome to MAWTT - sorry I haven't called in to welcome you before - having a busy life lately!! I love this image its so pretty and a great design hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay for this card! Love pink and light blue, I'd never thought of that before with this one...Does it make you feel better that I think of you every time I go to Poundland? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you proud of the fact that I publicly stated I miss Poundland. It makes me happy that you think of me and sad that you get to go and I don't!!! Glad you like it, I felt like I was channeling you - you like to mix your colours up way more than I do. Cx

      Delete
  10. Welcome to the team honey!! Fabulous first card, love all the pink! Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card Claire, I love that image and it's colored beautifully! Welcome to the team!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOL She's got spunk!! Great card ;D
    xxx
    Riette

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx