Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Finding lost things..


Hey there,

I really liked Retro Sketches #87 this week -


Infact, I had it all planned out in my head on the way home last night...but once I had made the card, it didn't really work with the flower I had in mind.

So I had a rummage through my embellishment box and found a pack of skeleton leaves that I thought I'd lost!

I think they work really well here, they are so delicate I could never think of a suitable use for them. Here is a close-up of them, they really are beautiful, by Papermania and I bought them on my last visit to JT's local craft store.

RS#87 Skeleton Leaf close-up
I also used flowery paper by American Crafts, brown patterned paper is by DCWV, pink paper from my stash and my faithful Candies. The stamp was also a rediscovered gem - part of the Birdsong set by Papermania.

If you look too close you can see an oops at the top of the card, nothing major, but still an oops.

I should also mention that I got a Retro Sketches Shout-out for my entry to RS #85 - hence the shiny new badge on my sidebar..how lovely is that.

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx