Sunday, October 6, 2013

Last Margarita's...


Last night we had our last Margarita's with Lemon, as she leaves at 4am on Monday - boo!

It's been a lot of fun and now Nkem is here, so more fun will ensue I am sure.

Yesterday morning I managed to do quite a lot before Nkem arrived...Skyped with JT (lots of good news from her..) and Ma (who has gifted me this awesome site to buy patterns from) and managed to have a play with the new Silhouette.

I really wanted to enter Freshly Made Sketches this week, as the sketch and the DT takes on it were very inspiring.

Here is the sketch -
My main photo today is obviously the entry and I decided to use one of my least fave items - coloured doily's alongside a new bit of lettering (Hello) from the Silhouette which I am very pleased with - as it was made using a font I own and required no purchase!! I also used a green paper from the dots and stripes 6x6 stack by American Crafts (Marshalls $1.99 bargain) and some of JT's punched butterflies (which we all know I love).

It all ended up rather green, but I like the feel of it and I think it's one to keep in my stash for sending to special people.

Hope you had a happy Saturday too..Hubby has to work today, but Lemon, Nkem and I are off to Governor's Island on a little bike tour, you get to see the Statue of Liberty reasonably close-up from Governor's Island.

Cx

1 comment:

  1. Pretty card Claire! I love the green doily and the pretty little butterflies! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx