Wednesday, October 30, 2013

WOYWW #230 My birthday continues...


Hey there!

Happy WOYWW to you - can't believe it's that time already..Time for what I hear you wonder? Well pop over to Julia's blog Stamping Ground for the weekly global desk nosy

My desk is a busy place this week :) You can see a stack of new Stamping Bella stamps (naughty, naughty), a cog paper I made - JT's suggestion, some hexagons, a die-cut thank you, an anniversary card that needs a greeting, parts of another card - both of these cards use the illustration that my work colleague Leia did and gave to me, my pencil, my mouse, a stack of die-cuts (in black), a pack of fabric mistables and a bottle of spray in - both are new and were on sale, so I am giving it a go.

The reason all this stuff is on my desk because I have a million things going on - making for a craft fair, making 40 for 40 and making for November birthday. anniversaries, etc.

Now back to the title of my post - yesterday I received 2 lovely things in the post for my birthday - one of them is from Marit - a WOYWW friend. Thank you so much Marit for the lovely piece of Altered Art, that has pride of place on my bookshelf. Here are a couple of photos (I had to doctor the front, so my address isn't on display)

Front of Marit's card

Reverse Marit's card
I also got a lovely notebook from Paperchase, from a friend in the UK..I am loving this turning 40 thing, it just keeps on giving.

Cx

11 comments:

  1. They do say 40 is the new 20 at least that's what I say lol Beautiful things you got in the post hugs Nikki 1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday wishes!! There seems to be a few birthday folks this week
    Nice gift from Paperchase !
    Jackie 27
    Scrapbangwallop

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday, love the gifts! Enjoy being 40, it soon becomes 50 as I know too well, lol!! Helen #31

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely presents you received. enjoy being forty...it's not so bad. Great blog btw!
    Karen no.51 x

    ReplyDelete
  5. YES--Happy Birthday, great good stuff on the desk, and Happy Mail!!

    A Happy WOYWW to you,
    :)trisha
    #75 this week with
    a mess, bunting, and
    tiny book

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Claire, glad you're having a "prolonged" birthday (me too! Mine was on 25th and I'm getting prezzies tomorrow AND on Friday - hope there are some crafty goodies to play with! Fun stuff on your desk today - love that cog paper - v. impressive. Thanks for your visit - back to making Christmas trees for me... hope you're having more fun (the first couple were OK the 6th not so much!) MMx #41

    ReplyDelete
  7. Still enjoying your birthday...cool! Oh I used to have a ton of stampin Bella's, sold most of them as I'm not able to color now-a-days. Have fun with them. Happy WOYWW! Nan G #6

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday, and happy anniversary! Thank you for your visit today and I do hope you have a lovely day tomorrow. Always appreciate your stopping by each week. Good to hear from you. Kim #77

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Belated WOYWW, Claire, and HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! That was a great desk shot and fun post! I love to see that your birthday just keeps on rocking!! Have a happy week and thanks for coming to see me!! Hugs, Darnell #9

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Claire - fab n 40 - lovely mail art to add to your collections... I have spent up HUGE over the last 2 weeks and it has to stop [sob] - so much new stuff to use... love it - - thanks for popping over - Happy WOYWW - Mxx #57

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx