Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Some of my favourite things...


Firstly, I want to wish my Parents a very Happy Anniversary today...they have been married 9 years and together for 40 something?! I believe they waited for their child to be organised / old enough to plan their wedding :)

I am having a good week so far...I have Nkem here in NYC with Hubby and I, which is nice and we spent last night chilling and crafting (well I was crafting..).

It was sad to say goodbye to Lemon, but it was awesome to have her with us for so long.

I saw the CAS-ual Friday's challenge and as it incorporates 2 of my fave things - Chevrons and Sequins (#116)..I felt I had to enter :) I decided to combine it as my first ever entry to the Silhouette Weekly Challenge...Frames and / or Flowers.

The main photo is my entry

The pink-ness of the card is totally accidental..it just seemed everything I touched last night was pink! The flower sequins are a fave and they are from a prize I won ages ago. The chevron frame was cut using the Silhouette, which I am now slowly getting the hang of! The sentiment is by Stampin' Up and is one I use surprisingly often.

All in all it's come out quite well and I think I might just have a use for it..

Cx

3 comments:

  1. So happy you played along with this challenge, especially because it shows your love of sequins and chevrons! Love how your sequins aren't round too! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love the floral sequins!!! Thanks for playing along with CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I like the chevrons on the frame! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx