Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Three times lucky...


So I am super excited today, Hubby and I are off to our first live Basketball game since we moved to NYC...can't wait and we have great seats :)

As I am loving a challenge right now I thought I would enter 3 challenges with my card today...

RetroSketches - #85


Daring Cardmakers - Birthday Bunting and Banners

Stamping for the weekend - Anything Goes

I combined the sketch from RS with the Daring Cardmakers theme..I love the little bit of bunting around the beach hut and reminds me of a birthday party that was thrown for me when I was at Uni..The sentiment makes me want to open the card, which is always a nice touch.

Following on from yesterday's post about my obsession I have used another one of the Pink Petticoat Beach Cottage images :) Coloured with Promarkers and glitter glue. The orange paper is by Michaels, I used a Martha Stewart loopy border punch to create the border and the Heart paper is by Amy Tangerine for American Crafts and I used a Candi, to embellish the tag.

Love this card, I am thinking it might go in the growing pile of 40 for 40 :)

I'm also very pleased with my photo, as it was taken late at night using my new photo tent - thanks Hubby!

Have a great day.

Cx



6 comments:

  1. Oh that is a very lovely card indeed. Such a happy colour combination and I love the heart paper down the side. Fab!
    Thanks for playing along with our bunting and banners dare! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that loopy punch - that rarely gets an airing and it should get used more often. That heart paper is adorable, I need to find me something like that on our Black Friday adventures :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG OMG Black Friday adventures :) I am saving...Yes you are quite right the loopy punch should be used more...I will take note.

      Delete
  3. Super cute card! I am loving that cute little house and the tiny heart paper :) Great take on this week's sketch! - Katie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card! I love the cheerful colour combo. Thank you for playing along with the Daring Cardmakers this week!

    ReplyDelete

  5. This is a fab card.
    Thanks for sharing it with The Daring Cardmakers and helping us to celebrate our 7th Anniversary

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx