Wednesday, February 5, 2014

WOYWW #244...Hello Beautiful!


Hey there,

Happy WOYWW from Snowy NYC...meh! So OVER snow..

Don't know what WOYWW is? Well pop on over to Stamping Ground and join our wonderful hostess Julia for the weekly global desk nose.

So what can you see on my desk this week...well that LARGE thing of beauty is my shiny new TechBaby, an All-in-One computer - no need for a tower, it has all the gubbins neatly inside and its a touchscreen - YUMS. It is a congratulations on your new job present from me to me :) As a nice twist / treat you can see me taking the photo in the screen!
You can also see a big bag of hearts (Valentine's cards), glasses, pens, tweezers, there are various (hidden) cards in progress, some DT makes and some for challenges, my notebook is there - I keep all craft related notes in there, I love a notebook. My notepad is on my desk too, along with a letter from my Grandma.

Obviously my desk had to be re-arranged to fit in the new tech baby, so a few things have been relocated around the room..but the Promarker storage remains!

Finally before I go off to have a nose, here is a photo of a card I made over the weekend for my Brother in Law..he loves a pun! The camera and the wording - except Birthday - were cut with the Silhouette.

Snappy!
Have a great day everyone, stay warm.

Cx

12 comments:

  1. Sweet new toy you have there and love your pen storage so organized you are. Hugs Nikki 29

    ReplyDelete
  2. A treat now & then is a good thing , well done on your new job . Happy woyww Jill #35

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab new treat on your desk! Congrats on your new job...love the card too, a really good idea! Hugs Carole Z (Alas going to miss WOYWW again this week) X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clever card and nothing wrong with a good pun.
    Ann B
    42

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the card - very punchy and fun!
    Keep warm, and it's lovely to catch up with you again - it's been a while :)
    no. 34

    ReplyDelete
  6. How brilliant to treat yourself, it looks very swish. Had to laugh, I can see you taking the photo in that shiny new screen.
    Great card
    hugs Lisax #54

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks very slick, your new Tech baby. Lovely 'man' card too, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card and lovely sneak peek of you.
    Sandra @59

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool bil card, love the pun. Congrats on the new job and excellent reward for yourself. Have fun, Cheers RobynO#16

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Jan, thanks for stopping by earlier. I'm happy to return the favor! I love how we can see YOU in your workdesk photo along with your shiny new toy. Happy WOWW!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice new techie stuff. Love the card wish I knew how to use my silhouette. Someday I will learn. Peg R 25

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Claire great looking tech - very compact and bijou. Love that card too - I'm a big fan of the pun too! Thanks for the info re Promarkers - I haven't really got anywhere to store them flat so I'm glad I'm not doing them harm. Have a great week MMx #40

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx