Thursday, February 13, 2014

Moving Along With The Times...Fantasy..


Hello,

It's snow time here in NYC (again..6th major storm this Winter)..

It is Team B's turn this week over at Moving Along With The Times and Vicky is our hostess this week, with a theme of Fantasy.

I have to admit I was a bit thrown by the theme, then when Vicky explained what she was thinking I knew exactly where to go...JT! Ha ha my craft buddy came to the rescue and suggested I look at KennyK stamps for inspiration.

So my card is probably not the usual Fantasy themed card, no fairies, just an awesome dragon and his fierce rider!!

The stamp is by KennyK and it is called Dragon Rider! I decided to colour it in Purple, as my Auntie Connie is a HUGE dragon fan and she loves the colour purple, so I thought that I could send the card to her afterwards.

The background paper is by Recollections and part of a huge block of multi-coloured animal prints that I got on sale.

The tricky part for me was thinking of an appropriate sentiment...you can feel my predicament right! Once again JT came to the rescue and I think it has worked well.

Pop over to MAWTT and check out the awesome creations by Team B and join in the fun.

Cx

9 comments:

  1. Definitely following the fantasy theme with this one, it's great. Hazel L. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is definitely Fantasy.... Or do Dragons really exist?!?!?!?! What a fab creation, WOW more snow with you, We just had a flutter the other day and none since, Take Care, Love Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Claire, love your image choice and great card. Was thinking about you when I heard snow was back to NYC, by the sounds of things you'll be bringing it over with you in March! Jx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous fantasy card Claire - great image choice.
    Hope you aren't suffering too badly with the snow :o(
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab fantasy card Claire, hoping you are staying warm and safe, hugs Carole Z xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Claire! I love that image and your gorgeous coloring, perfect sentiment too! I hope you can get some relief from all of the storms soon, hang in there!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks ladies! I'll be popping along to you all shortly..We've had 1.5 ft of snow today!! What on earth!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous Claire!! what a fab colour combo… I love the girl/dragon and how it blends into the animal print background… it's a really clever design!
    Big hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh My Goodness Claire I LOVE that purple dragon!! Fabulous card in every way, well done you!
    Happy Valentines
    Hugs Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx