Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Drunk chicks..



Hey,

I keep seeing lovely cards on various blogs made using a sketch by Seize the Sketch. I keep missing the deadline, but this week it would seem the planets have aligned for me :)

Here is the sketch -


My card has been making me chuckle..the image is by From The Heart stamps and I discovered them because of the current "challenge" that JT set me.

The sentiment is by FTH as well and I recoloured it before printing it and the stamp out. I coloured the stamp using Promarkers and CHALK!! I suddenly remembered that I had a big box of chalks and as I wanted the glasses to be subtle I broke them out and used a pale grey chalk to highlight the glasses. SKILLZ!!

The papers are all by Recollections and the chevron paper was gifted to me by JT. I embossed a piece of the green paper using my fave Sizzix big dots folder and punched it with a Woodware circle scallop punch.

Throw on a Candi and my card is ready to go.

I will definitely be making more cards using this stamp.

Cx

4 comments:

  1. Oh Golly this is so cute and very funny!!! Love it Hazelxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love this stamp & this is a fab card..really makes you smile, lovely colouring, Carole Z xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. never met a martini I didn't like! Love this one!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I'm in love :) The red-rimmed eyes...you've got me laughing too! This is absolutely fabulous, and I'm so glad you got a chance to play with Seize the Sketch this time around :)

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx