Thursday, February 27, 2014

Moving Along With The Times - 4 things that begin with L

Hi,

It's time for Team B to showcase their talents :) and welcome you to another Moving Along with The Times challenge.

This week is 'Use 4 Things that being with L on your card' as chosen by Hazel.

This is a tricky one, so I thought I would be a teeny bit naughty and cheat a bit!

My 4 things are -
Lapin
Leaves
Lilac
Labels

Can you see my cheat :) 'Lapin' is the French word for Rabbit and I figured I could use my 'Lapin' as Hazel hasn't specified in what language the 'L' things need to be from :)

The Lapin and lilac leaves paper are by Pink Petticoat, the big label is one I had in my stash, but it was a horrible colour, so I used my Promarkers to colour it in Plum, which fits the colour scheme. Then I embossed it using a Sizzix fancy leaves folder. The smaller label is one I punched after printing the sentiment.

Normally my Hubby steers clear of my craft endeavors, but when I told him about the Lapin (Lapin is a private joke between us) he suggested that I cut it using my Silhouette and added googly eyes..

I was a bit blown away that he had an opinion and was surprised when it turned out that he was right!

Now its your turn to make an L focused card, but before you do, pop over to MAWTT and see how well the rest of Team B have interpreted this challenge.

Cx

10 comments:

  1. Ok, ok, I didn't say they couldn't be French words so I'll let you off. A lovely card and that little lapin is gorgeous. Hazel L. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheating ... never ... it's just gorgeous. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah brilliant and I love that you got Lapin in!!! Ace. Love your Hubbys idea with the bunny and googly eyes, Lets get him addicted too and then you can buy more stash (cause you will need double if theres 2 of you) Love Hazel (Didos)xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great fun card Claire, love the lapin, strangely enough it a French word I remember, that and library, la biblioteque, perhaps the spelling isn't quite there! Great touch with the eyes! Jx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is such a tricky embossing folder I think it looks great with the leaves (and lapin!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tres bien!! C'est magnifque! lol who's a clever girl then, ignore my french I made it up and couldn't be bothered to google the correct grammar!
    Super card Claire and I love your little lapin!!
    Hugs Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Claire, great fun card,love the rabbit and his eyes

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is wonderful Claire… what a great idea to use Lapin! he's very sweet and I love his googly eyes! gorgeous embossing too! :-)
    Big hugs
    Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is sooo cute Claire, I love that Lapin and his adorable googly eyes!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  10. cute card claire and very imaginative use of L's - think i'd have been in 4 languages to get them on a card of mine! hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx