Thursday, February 20, 2014

Balloon Dog...


Hello!

Where has this week gone?! Thursday already!

WOYWW was very enjoyable yesterday, so many cool desks out there...I wish I had time to visit all the entries.

Today's card is for my Godson, he is 12 so I wanted to make him a fun card..I think this nails it with the text..he might feel the balloon dog is a bit young...

The dog and the sentiments are from a set called..'Party Animal' by Lawn Fawn.

The backing paper is by Recollections and I die cut the star using an xCut die.

I punched 2 of the corners with a photo corner punch, as it looked a bit boring all squared off.

I'm going to have a further play with this stamp set and see what I come up with.

Cx


2 comments:

  1. Hi Claire, this is such a fun card, love the balloon dog and the colours...fab! Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude - that stamp is the best thing ever. Bring it with you for our playdate por favore! x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx