Friday, February 7, 2014

Over the edge..


Hey,

So I do love to make cards that have things hanging over the edge..so when I saw the current CAS-ual Friday challenge #127 was Over The Edge..I knew it was for me :)

I tried to convince JT to play along, but she is not a fan of over the edge!


I am currently all about using stamps that I have had for a while and either not used or not been brave enough to use!

For this card I decided to try out the washi tape style stamp by My Minds Eye..It is part of a set that I bought when I first moved to NYC and I haven't used the set at all!

I thought it would be fun to step out of my comfort zone and focus my stamping in one corner.

I'm a bit impressed with the end result! It's so simple, but so effective.

Then I punched a label using my fave ekSuccess punch and the sentiment is by Technique Tuesday, all the inks I used are by Studio G - I love their inks, cheap and good. It did take me a while to figure out where to position the label.

Once my card was finished I felt like it was missing something, so added the little stamped circles and some bling - complete!

I feel like I should dig out all my 'border / strip' style stamps and make a million different versions of this..

Have a great weekend everyone and Happy Birthday for tomorrow JT.

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx