Monday, February 10, 2014

Love is in the air...


Well it is nearly Valentine's Day!

The KennyK challenge for this fortnight is "Anything Goes + Love"

I wanted to have some fun and make a card that would work for both Valentine's and maybe an Anniversary.

I chose my fave KennyK stamp SexyCupid and coloured her to contrast with the backing paper - which is part of the All about Girls Stack by DCWV. I cut the frame using my Silhouette and punched some co-ordinating hearts with 2 different Woodware punches. I added little touches of glitterglue here and there.

The sentiment was white, but I coloured it pink to match, using the same Promarker as Cupid's dress - getting brave now!

I love it, it's all glittery and fun and love.

Cx

2 comments:

  1. Love that frame around here, gorgeous little heart flag. You should hook up with Pink Elephant this week - their challenge is V'day as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, love the beautifully coloured image and the layout's fab too. Thank's for joining in with our challenge and we hope to see you again next time.
    Huge Hugz,
    Lorraine Team A{ll that}

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx