Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Spring has sprung...


Hey,

Happy Wednesday!

Today I thought I would show you some NBUS!

I loved this Impression Obsession Sunflower die - one of my Retro Rubber colleagues used it a while back and I fell in love and bought it.

It has languished in my NBUS bin for a few months now and I finally broke it out..

It die-cuts like a dream and used a wonderful piece of ancient gold / yellow DCWV shimmer cardstock. I blended a bit of green distress ink directly onto the card blank and then I affixed the Sunflower die-cut over it.

Because I wanted to frame it, I pulled out a MFT stitched scalloped rectangle frame die and die-cut that in yellow and affixed it over the Sunflower.

The happy birthday banner I bought in a pack on super bargain sale. I know I can stamp these things, but sometimes I like pre-made banners.

I love this springy card, it made me super happy.

Cx


1 comment:

  1. Claire that is gorgeous. Love the ink behind the flower.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx