Monday, March 11, 2019

MFT Stamps: Colour Challenge - From me to you..


Hey,

Happy Monday!

I had an awesome weekend. Starting with a great class with Cheiron at The Ink Pad on Friday night.
Then after the gym on Saturday, I got to have brunch with a good friend that was in town and a few other friends, then dinner with Hubby.

The clock change on Sunday threw us off a bit, so it was a bit of a slow morning, but then we had a great dinner with the same friends and it was a great way to round off the weekend.

I haven't played along with the MFT Colour Challenge in a while, but the colours this time were so me that I had to join in.


I created a smooshed background using distresss inks that matched the Tropical Teal and Sour Apple, then I die-cut it out using an MFT Stitched Rectangle Scallop Edge Frame die.

I used one of my newer Pure Innocence stamps 'Surprise' that I don't think is available any more.

I coloured the girl and the gift in colours to match the challenge, I love that giant teal bow!

Before I popped her up on my card, I stamped the two-part sentiment from the set.

I love playing with colour challenges, I get to be creative with how I used them and I always love a bit of ink smooshing :)

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx