Monday, March 18, 2019

Ninja's...


Hey,

Happy Monday!

So today's card is an example of me being super lazy..

I made this card for one of my Godson's - LAST OCTOBER...

Yep, I am just getting round to posting it.

I wanted the MFT Ninja-mazing set for AGES, but waited until it was on sale.

I love this card, but it was a beast to colour. I stamped all the ninja's and the ninja stars onto a piece of watercolour paper and then slowly over a 2 day period watercoloured it. UGH.

After all that hard work, I didn't want to cover up my ninja's. So I heat embossed the sentiment onto a piece of vellum and affixed it to my card using staples.

Perfect card for a manga / ninja loving boy.

Cx

1 comment:

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx